Welcome to Dr. Rosa Bredekamp
Psychological & Forensic Services
“A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.”
― Albert Einstein
Psychotherapy & Counselling
- Employment difficulties.
- Marital/couples conflict resolution and growth.
- Divorce counselling (adults and children).
- Post-Traumatic Infidelity Stress Disorder (recovering from infidelity).
- Parent coaching.
- Bereavement (endings and new beginnings).
- Dealing with a chronic illness and the effects thereof on the patient and his/her family.
- Family therapy.
- Wellness in the workplace.
- Adult survivors of sexual abuse.
- Coping with an addict in your life.
- Child and adolescent behavioral difficulties/challenges.
- Chronic recurring stress.
- Social isolation/shyness.
- Life Transition Challenges.
- Academic Challenges.
- LGBTQ issues.
- Child and adolescent behavioural problems.
Self Help Tips
Accept ones emotions and embrace self soothing.
Put the thoughts/feelings aside and come back to them when you are ready to deal with them.
Have some affirmations written down, repeat them to yourself on a daily basis.
Try to engage in at least one pleasurable activity per day,